Getting to Know Little Wifey: Getting Connected
Little Wifey has lots of opportunities and ways for you to interact and be connected. My hope and goal is that you will be able to get involved and interact so as to fully utilize this resource. Here are some ways that you can get connected:
- Website - There are several ways for you to interact and get connected on this website. Check out some of the options below:
- Blog Comments – One of the easiest and best ways to start getting connected and interacting is to leave comments on the blog regarding any of the articles I write. You can leave feedback, ask questions, share thoughts, etc. I always make sure to read them all and respond to each individually. To leave a comment, you simply click on the “no comment” link in blue just below the post (if someone has already commented, you will see a number instead of “no” in front of “comment”). Fill out the form that shows up. Your name & email are not required. Once you have entered your comment, click on the “Submit a Comment,” and it will appear once it is approved for posting.
- Contact Me – One of the benefits of this site is that I really care about my readers and want to have a positive impact on their lives, so I try and make myself available as much as possible. If you have specific questions, feedback, or just want to say hello, I have made it easy for you to do so. You can fill go to the “Contact Me” page and fill out the feedback form, send me an email, or even mail out some snail mail. It’s your call, and I always do my best to help out as much as possible and as quickly as possible.
- Submit a Testimony – It’s always so wonderful to hear people’s stories and feedback regarding their experiences in life and with the website. It’s one of the most encouraging things, and I love it! If you have a life story or something you would like to share about how Little Wifey has touched you or someone you know, please go to the “Submit a Testimony” page (it’s under “Contact Me” if you scroll over it), and share with me! You can always email me too
- Monthly Newsletter – In March I started a monthly newsletter featuring current news, a tip of the month, and other updates, events, and information. It’s a great way to stay in the loop! All you have to do is fill in your name & email address where it says “Sign up for the Little Wifey Email Newsletter,” and you are good to go! Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book though to ensure delivery.
- Google Friend Connect – This is that box you see at the top, right-hand corner of the website. It’s a way to stay connected with other readers and the website. You can log in with various programs, and it will notify you when posts are up and allow you to connect with other readers. Just click “Join this site” if you are interested.
- Facebook: I have created a page for Little Wifey on Facebook because it’s an easy way to stay in the loop, be connected & interact with other fans as well as me, and check out some fun stuff. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Wifey/117847136938?ref=ts You can also click on the Facebook icon at the top of the page.
- Become a fan – It’s plain and simple, visit the site, become a fan, stay in the loop, and join the conversations! Plus, you can easily invite your friends & family to join to by clicking on the “Suggest to Friends” link beneath my logo/profile picture on the Facebook page.
- Updates – Every Monday I send out an update to all of the fans letting you know the news for the week including what the series will be about for that week. It’s an easy way to stay in the loop. Look for updates in the message center on Facebook under “Updates.”
- Posts – I often post when new entries are up, thoughts, and current information on what’s going on, so you definitely want to keep an eye open for those and feel free to “like” it, comment on it, etc.
- Quote of the Day – A great reason to check out the LW FB page every day is because I post a quote of the day to inspire, encourage, and evoke thought. It’s fun when people “like” them and leave comments about their thoughts. It’s an easy and inspiring way to get connected and interacting.
- Talking Tuesdays – On Tuesdays I pose a question to hear everyone’s thoughts, ideas, opinions, and suggestions. It’s really cool reading what other write, and there are some great ideas that come from those conversations. You definitely want to participate in those!
- Commenting – In general, you can always leave comments on anything I post on FB or just drop by to share your thoughts. I always try to respond and love the interactions. Comments are definitely welcomed!!
- Twitter – Twitter is a quick and easy way to stay in the loop. I know a lot of you have Twitter, and so you can easily follow Little Wifey on there for all of the latest updates. www.twitter.com/LittleWifey. You can also click on the “Follow Me” Twitter icon at the top of the website.
*To comment on this entry, simply click on the “no comment” link in blue just below the post (if someone has already commented, you will see a number instead of “no” in front of “comment”). Fill out the form that pops up. Your name & email are not required. Once you have entered your comment, click on the “Submit a Comment,” and it will appear once it is approved for posting.